* Kristen Chaplin will serve as Director of Scheduling & Special Events for the Speaker. Chaplin has worked as Boehner’s executive assistant and scheduler since 2007, and previously served in the White House under President George W. Bush and in Boehner’s personal office.
* Johnny DeStefano will serve as Senior Advisor for Member Services & New Member Development. DeStefano served as Boehner’s political director for the past several years and deputy executive director for the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) during the 2010 election cycle. Prior to that he worked for House Republican Conference Chair Deborah Pryce (R-OH).
* Trevor Kolego will serve as Deputy Director of Member Services for the Speaker. Kolego joined the Boehner leadership team in 2007, after previously working as Legislative Director for Rep. Jon Porter (R-NV).
* Amy Lozupone will serve as Director of Administrative Operations for the Speaker. Lozupone has served as Boehner’s chief administrative staffer for many years, beginning with his chairmanship of the House Committee on Education & the Workforce in 2001. Prior to that, she worked for the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) of the House, and as Executive Assistant to the Staff Director at Education & the Workforce.
* Danielle Maurer will serve as Director of Member Services for the Speaker. Maurer has worked as Boehner’s member services director since January 2008, when she returned to Capitol Hill after a stint in the private sector. She previously worked for the Office of the Majority Leader under Rep. Tom DeLay (R-TX); the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) under then-director Mitch Daniels; and the House Rules Committee under Reps. Gerry Solomon (R-NY)and David Dreier (R-CA).
* Anne Thorsen will serve as Director of Floor Operations for the Speaker. Thorsen has worked as Deputy Director of Floor Operations for Boehner since 2006, when Boehner was elected Majority Leader. She held a similar position in the Majority Leader’s office under Rep. Tom DeLay (R-TX), and worked as Legislative Director for Rep. Charles Boustany (R-LA) prior to that.
TEXT CREDIT: gopleader.gov Contact H-204 The Capitol Washington, DC 20515 P (202) 225-4000 F (202) 225-5117
IMAGE CREDIT: JohnBoehner