Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Rick Scott Today is the Day! VIDEO


You talk about how you can create jobs, what is your record?

I’ve created or saved thousands of jobs by starting new companies and turning around existing companies. Starting with just two hospitals in 1987, I built the largest health care provider in the world employing more than 285,000 people in 37 states.

Specifically in Florida, I started Solantic, an urgent care chain with more than 30 locations that has served over 1.5 million patients. I’m an entrepreneur and business owner, I know all too well how government can stifle creativity, productivity and business growth.

As Governor, I’ll fight to create a business friendly environment in our State – that includes lower taxes, less burdensome regulation, a skilled and educated workforce and first class quality of life – to attract industry and create the jobs we need to turn our state around.

Rick Scott

TEXT CREDIT: Rick Scott, Republican, for Governor

VIDEO and IMAGE CREDIT: ScottForFlorida

No comments:

Post a Comment