Monday, May 24, 2004

RNC Blogrolls and Friends

Get the code for this blogroll

Add this Blogroll to your site



RNCNYC2004




Blogs for Bush




GOP Blogroll
bloggingtories
bloggingtories



American Flag League











Technorati Blogroll












POINT FIVE BlogRoll


Anti-PC League BlogRoll




101st Fighting Keyboardists





Join The Victory Wing Of The Republican Party!Add 'Republican National Convention Blog NYC 2004' to Newsburst from CNET News.com

blog rankings

GeoURL

Blog Flux Directory
blogsforbushGOP bloggers
Anti-PC LeagueGlenn Reynolds Says, 'I wish I was half as articulate as sookietex.'
Glenn Reynolds Says, "I wish I was half as articulate as sookietex."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that's it for me. I have been a republican all my life. I am 50 yrs. young. I used to live in Alaska many years. Palin? VP? Hello! Now, I know I cannot in good conscience vote for McCain. That tells me everything I needed to know.

Anonymous said...

Well, just goes to show you how poor Mr.McCain's judgement is. Sara Palin is very green in her own words "I don't know what the Vice-President does or the responsibilities of the office are". Why she even has said "I don't understand the national affairs as well as understanding the international stage". And, there are people who will cast their vote for this reackless ticket. I don't know about other people, but I can't fathom the thought of her becoming President if something should happen if McCain in his state of health should passaway . Why, in a way that would be the blind leading the blind. Mr.McCain does not understand the economy either. There we would have two deciding our economic, and financial fates. Please be responsible and exercise good judgement this November, and vote Democrat.

Lora Kay said...

I disagree with anonymous. Do you understand what a mayor and a governor do? They are responsible for balancing budgets and making sure that needs are met for needed programs.

They understand it more than Barack! He has NO experience in handling million dollar budgets. Thank you.

Post a Comment