Sunday, August 15, 2004

Quiet Riot


Update from Librarian Posted by Hello

librarian4BushCheney Posted by Hello


"As a child, my number one best friend was the librarian in my grade school. I actually believed all those books belonged to her" ~ Erma Bombeck

"I am what libraries and librarians have made me..." ~ BK Sandwell

There has been much debate over the constitutionality of Section 215 of the US Patriot Act. The most vociforous opponents of Section 215 {which expires in 2005} have been the nation's librarians. Librarians will be among the delegates at the 2004 Republican National Convention.

Librarians for BushCheney04

US Department of Justice Official PDF US Patriot Act {Scroll Down to Page 17 of 132 for Section 215}

We thought we had won

Questions and Answers About Section 215 of the USA PATRIOT ACT

ACLU FAQs Patriot Act Section 215

In Related News:
ACLU to Feds: 'It's Not The Money, It's The Principle'

No comments:

Post a Comment