Sunday, May 22, 2005

Laura Bush, Middle East, World Economic Forum

Laura Bush and Father Michele Piccirillo, head of the Franciscan Archeology Society, look out from the Judeo-Christian holy site of Mount Nebo in Jordan Saturday, May 21, 2005. White House photo by Krisanne Johnson.
MRS. BUSH: Okay. I want to thank everybody for coming with me. I think we're going to have a very, very interesting and substantive trip. We're going to, as you know, I'll speak at the World Economic Forum, do some events with Her Majesty Queen Rania in Jordan, and then go to Israel where I'll do events in Jericho, and then also with the President of Israel's wife, go to the Western Wall and the Dome of the Rock. And then on to Egypt, which I'm really looking forward to, to do some events with Suzanne Mubarak, including at the (inaudible), the fabulous Alexandria Library, which I'm really interested in seeing. And of course, we'll also get to stop by the pyramids. So I think we're going to have a very interesting trip, and I hope a really worthwhile trip. FULL TEXT Briefing by the First Lady En Route Amman, Jordan May 19, 2005

May 22, 2005
Mrs. Bush Delivers Remarks at the World Economic Forum

May 21, 2005 Mrs. Bush Delivers Remarks at the World Economic Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment