Monday, March 05, 2007

Ann Coulter Speaks at CPAC VIDEO

Ann Coulter at the Annual Conservative Political Action ConferenceAnn Coulter at the Annual Conservative Political Action Conference. FULL STREAMING VIDEO, 3/2/2007: WASHINGTON, DC. File is real media format, running time is 38:56.
"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm - so, kind of at an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards, so I think I'll just conclude here and take your questions."

Technorati Tags: and or and or and or and and or

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The over/under on how long until her next book comes out? I can only imagine what the title will be?...hmmm something that polarizes and base, that prys on the lowest level of human nature. A simple recipe that the queen of the neocons has perfected.

sookietex said...

long live the queen!

Post a Comment