Monday, December 17, 2007

Mike Huckabee TV Ad What really matters VIDEO


From Mike Huckabee for President: What really matters. Governor Huckabee shares his holiday greeting on what really matters this Christmas season. Author: explorehuckabee Keywords: Huckabee what matters christmas Added: December 17, 2007

n January 2007, I formed a 2008 presidential exploratory committee because I feel the country needs a reawakening and a leadership to address an array of issues, including how to improve the nation's infrastructure, education system, environmental policy and failing health care system.

In the past year and a half, I have visited nearly 30 states to campaign for Republican candidates and conservative causes — and to share my message of "vertical politics" that I believe reflects American values and priorities.

From 1996-2007, I served as the 44th Governor of the great state of Arkansas. When I left office on January 9, 2007, I set out on a nationwide tour to promote my fifth book, "From Hope to Higher Ground." The book reveals my optimistic vision for what America can become with the right kind of leadership and a clear direction.

Technorati Tags: or Presidential Podcast 12/15/07 and New Year's Baby and Blue dye could hold the key to super processing power

No comments:

Post a Comment