Friday, October 24, 2008

Elisabeth Hasselbeck to campaign for Sarah Palin VIDEO

UPDATE 10/26/08 Elisabeth Hasselbeck introduces Sarah Palin at Florida Rally VIDEO


Elisabeth Hasselbeck will stump for Sarah Palin in Florida this weekend. 10//26/08.
"Governor Palin asked me to be with her this Sunday to introduce her at the rallies in Florida. I am more than honored to be there,...I'll have some stories, I'm sure, on Monday."
Hasselbeck said Thursday on the VIEW. Governor Palin is scheduled to appear Sunday at campaign rallies in Tampa and Kissimmee, Florida.

"I want to see her wardrobe," Joy Behar said, referencing the GOP's $150,000 expenditure on clothes and services for the governor. Hasselbeck smiled but didn't respond.

Elisabeth has worn her support for the Republican ticket on air: Earlier this week, she appeared on the show in a T-shirt with the lettering: Great AmeriMcCain Hero.

Tags: or and

No comments:

Post a Comment