Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Elizabeth Ames Jones Second Amendment Rights

Elizabeth Ames Jones

Uploaded on June 4, 2009 by jonesfortexas © All rights reserved.
Our individual constitutional right to keep and bear arms is under attack. It took Eric Holder, President Obama’s Attorney General, less than a month in office to announce the Administration’s intention to restrict our Second Amendment freedoms. We must remain vigilant and completely engaged in the process to defend this freedom.

I grew up hunting and a love for the outdoors was instilled in me at an early age. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of me, my brothers and my father hunting together. My husband Will and I have built those same kind of memories with our children.

As the next U.S. Senator from Texas, I will be an active and strong voice to defend the rights of law abiding Americans to purchase and possess firearms.
I strongly support the right to carry and I will oppose any Presidential nominee for any office requiring Senate approval who will not acknowledge and protect our individual rights under the 2nd Amendment.

Elizabeth Ames Jones for Texas P.O. Box 685289, Austin, Texas 78768 Campaign office:
512-474-1777 512-532-0755 fax

No comments:

Post a Comment