Friday, September 03, 2010

Kelly Ayotte’s conservative positions VIDEO


Ayotte for Senate today announced that it has launched a new television ad contrasting Bill Binnie’s liberal views with Kelly Ayotte’s conservative positions. The spot – entitled “Liberal” – is broadcasting now on WMUR and cable.

SCRIPT FOR “LIBERAL” (:30)

ANNOUNCER: Bill Binnie’s false attacks.

Newspapers call Binnie a quote “attack dog” and a “bully with a big bag of money.”

Binnie attacks to hide liberal positions, like on Arizona’s tough immigration law.

BILL BINNIE: I’m not going to pander to you. I don’t believe in the Arizona law.

ANNOUNCER: Amnesty. Bailouts. European-style taxes. Liberal Bill Binnie.

Kelly Ayotte is a strong conservative who supports the Arizona law and will cut spending.

I’m Kelly Ayotte and I approved this message.

VIDEO CREDIT: KellyAyotte

TEXT CREDIT: Friends of Kelly Ayotte, 101 Charles Street, Manchester, New Hampshire 03101 Phone: 603-232-1162

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment