Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jon Kyl statement regarding the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START)

Jon KylKyl Statement on START

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senate Republican Whip Jon Kyl made the following statement today regarding the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START):
“When Majority Leader Harry Reid asked me if I thought the treaty could be considered in the lame duck session, I replied I did not think so given the combination of other work Congress must do and the complex and unresolved issues related to START and modernization. I appreciate the recent effort by the Administration to address some of the issues that we have raised and I look forward to continuing to work with Senator Kerry, DOD, and DOE officials.” ###

TEXT CREDIT: Jon Kyl WASHINGTON, D.C. OFFICE 730 Hart Senate Building Washington, D.C. 20510 Phone: (202) 224-4521 Fax: (202) 224-2207

IMAGE CREDIT: SenJonKyl

No comments:

Post a Comment