Friday, November 05, 2004

Bush News Conference streaming video, full text

bush press conference 11/4/04 full text, full streaming video

C-SPAN (C) 2004 National Cable Satellite President Bush News Conference streaming video

President Holds Press Conference

President's Remarks 11:17 A.M. EST

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Please be seated. Yesterday I pledged to reach out to the whole nation, and today I'm proving that I'm willing to reach out to everybody by including the White House press corps.

This week the voters of America set the direction of our nation for the next four years. I'm honored by the support of my fellow citizens, and I'm ready for the job.

We are fighting a continuing war on terror, and every American has a stake in the outcome of this war. Republicans, Democrats and independents all love our country, and together we'll protect the American people. We will preserve -- we will persevere until the enemy is defeated. We will stay strong and resolute. We have a duty, a solemn duty to protect the American people, and we will.
bush press conference 11/4/04 full text

No comments:

Post a Comment