Monday, May 17, 2010

Tim Burns Statement on Fair Tax and Mark Critz VIDEO


Today, Tim Burns released the following statement regarding the Fair Tax and Mark Critz’s apology for his false attacks. "I want to be crystal clear regarding my position on the fair tax. I do not in any way, shape or form now or in the future support the fair tax. My opponent, Mark Critz, has made it clear that he understands my position. After falsely claiming that I supported the proposal, Mark Critz publicly apologized for misleading voters.

Now, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has shamelessly begun attacking me on this same issue despite the fact that the non-partisan FactCheck.org and Mark Critz himself have debunked their claim.

I believe the truth still has a place in political campaigns. The DCCC is entitled to its own opinion but it is not entitled to its own facts."

TEXT CREDIT: Tim Burns for Congress

VIDEO CREDIT: TimBurns2010

No comments:

Post a Comment